Thread: failure on Archos 5 internet tablet

failure on Archos 5 internet tablet

I can't get DejaOffice (version 1.9.8) to work on my Archos 5 internet tablet. Whenever I press any of the icons (DejaContacts, DejaCalandar, DejaTasks, DejaNotepad, DejaToday) I get the message:

"Unable to access the SD Card. Un-mount your phone from the PC and change your USB connection type to Charge only."

I have done this many times without result. This message appears even whether or not I am connected to the PC with the USB cable.

My USB connection mode on the tablet is set as "MassStorage Drive (MSC)" though I have tried all of the other modes as well (MTP, ADB, USBNET).

The device uses Android version 1.6.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dougcb68 View Post
    I can't get DejaOffice (version 1.9.8) to work on my Archos 5 internet tablet. Whenever I press any of the icons (DejaContacts, DejaCalandar, DejaTasks, DejaNotepad, DejaToday) I get the message:

"Unable to access the SD Card. Un-mount your phone from the PC and change your USB connection type to Charge only."

I have done this many times without result. This message appears even whether or not I am connected to the PC with the USB cable.

My USB connection mode on the tablet is set as "MassStorage Drive (MSC)" though I have tried all of the other modes as well (MTP, ADB, USBNET).

The device uses Android version 1.6.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
    Hi Doug,

It sounds like a charge only option is not available to you. Is that correct?
    If an option "None" is available please try that as well.