Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copy calendar items

Quote Originally Posted by tbessie View Post
    By the way, I want to make clear that I'm not expecting all this for free or anything. I post a bit on Brighthand, and if you read my posts there, you can see I'd be willing to pay quite a bit - up into the hundreds of dollars - to have a really full-featured Android PIM app. I don't think one can depend on an economic ecosystem where people expect to pay $5 for something and have it be wonderful.

- Tim
    I'd like to second that. I am willing to pay (maybe not in the hundreds, but certainly more than most android apps cost) for a quality product.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Esky1, Recurring events will be implemented in the next update of DejaOffice, due very soon. I see the quote in your post about "Repeat/Rollover" events. These are different. A rollover event is an event that gets moved to a current/future date after its end date has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by CLCTO View Post
    Tim, Looks like we are on the road:

> 1. Ability to duplicate any kind of item

This is in our plans....
    Woo Hoo... this is one of my most needed features. I meet with the same 20-30 people weekly. It would be nice to create a follow up meeting for the following week withouth having to retype all the info.

I am loving DejaOffice!

Thanks,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by CLCTO View Post
    I'm a great fan of Agendus and Vidal and I were founding members in the Palm Community. However, Agendus over time became a "kitchen sink" product by the 14th year. This is where DJO will be in 2024.
    As a Palm user from when it was US Robotics Palm Pilot... still have the old Palm Pilot btw... and as a long time user and lover of Agendus, please DO NOT create a piece of bloatware. I am missing many of the features of Agendus, but don't want a massive bloat of an app either.

Thanks DejaOffice gang!!!
    Jim

DejaOffice Team
    Esky1-
    Try out our DejaOffice 1.6 BETA (link below). We've revamped how the calendar works in DejaOffice and how it syncs with the native calendar.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho....0-for-Android

Closed Thread