Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Task Sort Order

I would like the ability to sort tasks by "reverse" due date...meaning latest due date on top with earler due dates as you scroll to bottom. Currently, you can sort by "due date," but that is only with the earliest due date on top and later due dates as you scroll to bottom. This would be a big win for me!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boulds View Post
    I would like the ability to sort tasks by "reverse" due date...meaning latest due date on top with earler due dates as you scroll to bottom. Currently, you can sort by "due date," but that is only with the earliest due date on top and later due dates as you scroll to bottom. This would be a big win for me!
    Hi Boulds,

This is a very interesting idea. I have passed it along to the development department. Thanks for posting it!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi Boulds,

This is a very interesting idea. I have passed it along to the development department. Thanks for posting it!
    Hi Thomas,
    Any news on if/when this might get implemented?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boulds View Post
    Hi Thomas,
    Any news on if/when this might get implemented?
    Hi Boulds,

We are currently testing a version of DejaOffice inhouse that has Sort Odrer "Ascending" and "Desceding" option.
    I think this is a variation of what your requested and we are heading in that direction.
    So if:
    Sort By = "Due Date"
    You can modify the order by toggling between Ascending and Descending...
    I can't guarantee the exact release date date of that feature but it is in the works.
    I hope this is good news for you.