Thread: Contacts: Displays only first line of address

Contacts: Displays only first line of address

I recently installed 1.9.8 on my HTC Desire (2.2 unrooted), mainly for DejaContacts. I then synced about 550 contacts from Outlook via CompanionLink. DejaContacts mostly works fine, but I soon discovered that the contact page for an individual contact only shows one line (the street) of the address, and doesn't show the city, province/state, etc. I found that if I selected Edit for the contact and then backed up without making any changes, the contact page would then show the full address (and would remember the setting for this contact from then on).

With 1.9.8 I know I had this problem with contacts having only Work addresses. I just upgraded to 1.10.4 beta and still see the problem with Home addresses, but all the Work addresses I've checked so far display correctly. Could it be that a recent update fixed the issue for Work but not Home addresses?

Regardless, the problem still exists in 1.10.4, and it would be nice to have it fixed.

Thanks.

DejaOffice Team
    Please contact DejaOffice tech support (www.dejaoffice.com/support). The best way to figure this out would be for us to analyze your data to see how these addresses are saved in the database.

Just updated to 1.10.7 and CL b4032, and after Purge & Reload the problem seems to be resolved: Home addresses now show correctly. Thanks.