Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1.10.7 and NO SYNC!

Hi Thomas,
    I downloaded the 1.11.3 from the market. I'm using a DX CL 4036 with USB.
    I've tried a few syncs and the device is connecting better however it seems as if DO no longer syncs with the native calender App.
    However I just did one, and it seems as if it did this time.
    I'll need to take a few days and see how things are working.

Hi Thomas,
    Also I still have the dissapearing press ok when pc done button.........
    My calender will now not sync with the native calender.
    This was working well before the last update.
    Why does it seam that on every update to DO or CL things are repaired, but then other things are busted????????????
    This constant chasing things around with you is not really what I signed up for!!!!!
    The truth of the matter is this program has not worked well since my very first update.
    Can you guys please fix this thing so I can go about my buisness instead of worring about some crappy program that does nothing but waste my time?????????

I am having similiar problems. I was able to sync without any problems until yesterday. Now DejaOffice displays the following message when I try to sync, "Synchronization has not yet finished" I have tried all the suggestions in the help to resolve the issue. I have upgraded to the latest version of Companionlink (Verion 4.0, build 4039). I have even tried removing DejaOffice from my phone and reinstalling it. I am using version 1.11.3.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leftplumma View Post
    Hi Thomas,
    Also I still have the dissapearing press ok when pc done button.........
    My calender will now not sync with the native calender.
    This was working well before the last update.
    Why does it seam that on every update to DO or CL things are repaired, but then other things are busted????????????
    This constant chasing things around with you is not really what I signed up for!!!!!
    The truth of the matter is this program has not worked well since my very first update.
    Can you guys please fix this thing so I can go about my buisness instead of worring about some crappy program that does nothing but waste my time?????????
    Hi Jeff,

Sorry about the dissapearing button. I am working on that one right now.
    -J:My calender will now not sync with the native calender.
    So if I understand this. When you "Read Android Data" in DejaOffice the sync with Native Android does not work?
    Please advise?

Quote Originally Posted by ceh View Post
    I am having similiar problems. I was able to sync without any problems until yesterday. Now DejaOffice displays the following message when I try to sync, "Synchronization has not yet finished" I have tried all the suggestions in the help to resolve the issue. I have upgraded to the latest version of Companionlink (Verion 4.0, build 4039). I have even tried removing DejaOffice from my phone and reinstalling it. I am using version 1.11.3.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck
    Please disregard this issue. I resolved it myself. It turns out I had a corrupted SD card which was preventing Deja Office from synching with Outlook.

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi Thomas.
    Sorry for the rant.....
    I'm just having a very hard time keeping up with all of the changes, and not having my device be reliable and able to be trusted.
    I use this thing for buisness, and when it's not right it makes things difficult.
    Anyway, I havn't done much syncing lately as I've given it a break.
    However, I just tried one for fun (no pun intended) and everything worked as advertised......
    Also I never had to run the read Android data ap to get calender events on the native ap screen before.
    Every time after a sync about a Min. or two goes by and then I get a black box on the home screen that says "updating android data" and that usually means that things are on the native calender.
    It's been working this way for pretty much the whole time I've used DO and CL.
    I'm wondering why this thing works so well once, and then just takes off and does something different at other times.
    I've been carefull to try and close all other apps. before syncing to avoid any problems from them.
    If the thing would work as it just did all of the time, it would be perfect!
    Again thanks for the help, we all do appreciate it even if at times it feels as we do not.
    Best,
    Jeff

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leftplumma View Post
    Hi Thomas.
    Sorry for the rant.....
    I'm just having a very hard time keeping up with all of the changes, and not having my device be reliable and able to be trusted.
    I use this thing for buisness, and when it's not right it makes things difficult.
    Anyway, I havn't done much syncing lately as I've given it a break.
    However, I just tried one for fun (no pun intended) and everything worked as advertised......
    Also I never had to run the read Android data ap to get calender events on the native ap screen before.
    Every time after a sync about a Min. or two goes by and then I get a black box on the home screen that says "updating android data" and that usually means that things are on the native calender.
    It's been working this way for pretty much the whole time I've used DO and CL.
    I'm wondering why this thing works so well once, and then just takes off and does something different at other times.
    I've been carefull to try and close all other apps. before syncing to avoid any problems from them.
    If the thing would work as it just did all of the time, it would be perfect!
    Again thanks for the help, we all do appreciate it even if at times it feels as we do not.
    Best,
    Jeff
    Hi Jeff,

I feel you man. One of the things I do daily is evaluate if the Android world has "changed" in any way that dynamically affects our products. It is an open source platform with numerous device manufacturers, even more models, and then with all the OS and carrier variations; It is a lot keep an eye on.

Hi Thomas,
    I also understand your pain, so to speak.
    In light of things then, am I to assume that a safe, reliable, trustable sync between a PC, Outlook and the Android platform is not possible???
    Unless some wonderous update appears to solve these problems that we are facing, I'm going to assume that it's not.
    I can't even begin to count the long hours at night that I have sat here in the office trying to figure this thing out.
    I hate to be beaten by technology, but I feel as though I'm close on this one.
    Any other ideas?