Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Search function in calendar

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15

    Search function in calendar

    Is there a search function in calendar? Also is there a "look up" function in the calendar?

  2. #2
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by martinw1 View Post
    Is there a search function in calendar? Also is there a "look up" function in the calendar?
    Calendar event lookup in DejaOffice are by date. We have noted your inquiry about a search function in Calendar however.

    Thanks.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    What a about the feature in palm where you could "look up" a name in contacts and add to the calendar event?

  4. #4
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by martinw1 View Post
    What a about the feature in palm where you could "look up" a name in contacts and add to the calendar event?
    Hi Martin,

    DejaOffice has a similar feature however it is not exactly the same.
    In Deja Calendar select an event you wish to add a contact to.
    Tap edit and scroll downe to the Add Contact Link button.
    By selecting this you can then add a contact to calendar event.

    Enjoy.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    add contact to calendar

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi Martin,

    DejaOffice has a similar feature however it is not exactly the same.
    In Deja Calendar select an event you wish to add a contact to.
    Tap edit and scroll downe to the Add Contact Link button.
    By selecting this you can then add a contact to calendar event.

    Enjoy.
    Thomas
    Correct, however, it would really be helpful to search the contact to add - rather than scroll through the entire list to locate the contact - tough when there are >1000 contacts. Now when you add contact to calendar item, the check box to do that is only available on the scroll list... if you hit search on the contacts, there is no way to add a selection to calendar ... unless I missed it.

  6. #6
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by davedawson View Post
    Thomas
    Correct, however, it would really be helpful to search the contact to add - rather than scroll through the entire list to locate the contact - tough when there are >1000 contacts. Now when you add contact to calendar item, the check box to do that is only available on the scroll list... if you hit search on the contacts, there is no way to add a selection to calendar ... unless I missed it.
    Hi Dave,

    That Palm feature was pretty cool. I remember it fondly.
    This has been requested in the past, we want to add it. I don't have a time frame for this but you can always check back here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •