Thread: Searching DejaTask ain't like it use to be!

Searching DejaTask ain't like it use to be!

Well there was an update to DejaOffice and now DejaTask doesn't work any more. I use to be able to search DT and get the items in the current Task catagory. Now it searches everything in DO. That may be great for some people but it makes DT useless for me. I was using the "tar" out of DT now I can't use it at all.

What's with the change and why?

Neil

Support told me this is a WAD.

Neil

1.10.9 did not fix the issue

Updated DejaOffice 1.11.2... still not fixed! But they did add ads for our pleasure.

Well after updating DJO I couldn't believe it. Not only is it still broken but now they have ads in the app. We pay and they now but ads in the apps. What next?

Neil

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nbrice View Post
    Well after updating DJO I couldn't believe it. Not only is it still broken but now they have ads in the app. We pay and they now but ads in the apps. What next?

Neil
    [AB44977] In April 2011 we have added Ads to DejaOffice. We are looking at gently monetizing our cost of
    development on this platform. While PC Sync is a paid product, our handheld side has been free.

If you don't like the ads, in DejaOffice you can easily turn them off. Here's how.

1. Open DejaOffice
    2. Go to Settings then General Settings
    3. Uncheck Enable Advertising

In the future, we may "raise the bar" by having a in app payment or using the PC Software to subsidize the handheld side
    development. For now, there is no charge to turn off advertising within DejaOffice.

I hope this information helps.