+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tasks do not sync with cl4033 & djo1.10.8

J
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotesman View Post
    MrD, did you first uninstall the existing DJO from your device before sideloading?
    No. Check the upgrade box on the sideload wonder machine screen.

The version I have does not have any Upgrade box. Can you provide the link with the latest version?

OK, I found the updated version of the sideload wonder machine. Updated DJO, ran a sync and it looks good. Hopefully it will continue to be good.

Thank you MrD and Thomas.

DejaOffice Team Member
    OK, I found the updated version of the sideload wonder machine. Updated DJO, ran a sync and it looks good. Hopefully it will continue to be good.

Our pleasure sir!

Glad you got it Gotesman.

Thomas, I've added, deleted and edited tasks on both sides and all seems to work as expected. Thanks!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    Glad you got it Gotesman.

Thomas, I've added, deleted and edited tasks on both sides and all seems to work as expected. Thanks!
    MrD,

That is great news. Glad to hear it.

I'm sorry I have to reopen this. Again problems syncing tasks between DO 1.11.3 and Outlook (CL 4042). New tasks (as of today) seem to sync. But some old tasks in DO, aren't copied to Outlook. Any suggestions?

DejaOffice Team Member
    I'm sorry I have to reopen this. Again problems syncing tasks between DO 1.11.3 and Outlook (CL 4042). New tasks (as of today) seem to sync. But some old tasks in DO, aren't copied to Outlook. Any suggestions?
    Hi Gotesman,

There is a 90 day default date range for calendar and task events set in CompanionLink. THat may be causing your issue of old tasks not syncing.
    Try these steps:
    1. Launch CompanionLink Setup on your PC.
    2. Click on Advanced Settings. Edti the Date Range field to include a greater range of old Calendar and Task info.
    3. Click OK ans Sync.

Does that help?

+ Reply to Thread