Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tasks do not sync with cl4033 & djo1.10.8

Same here! Exactly the same problem. Everything else seems to sync properly, but tasks don't sync. I also set the following on CL:
    1. Sync only tasks (disabled everything else)
    2. Set the tasks sync to "Outlook to Android"
    3. Set the tasks sync with Purge and Reload.

Upon syncing, the tasks did get purged from DJO but now the tasks on Android are gone and it says: "No Tasks". Tasks still show on Outlook but they do not transfer to DJO.

Grrrr

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotesman View Post
    Same here! Exactly the same problem. Everything else seems to sync properly, but tasks don't sync. I also set the following on CL:
    1. Sync only tasks (disabled everything else)
    2. Set the tasks sync to "Outlook to Android"
    3. Set the tasks sync with Purge and Reload.

Upon syncing, the tasks did get purged from DJO but now the tasks on Android are gone and it says: "No Tasks". Tasks still show on Outlook but they do not transfer to DJO.

Grrrr
    We have reproduced this issue inhouse and have pushed it to the Dev team. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will be working on a fix asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    We have reproduced this issue inhouse and have pushed it to the Dev team. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will be working on a fix asap.
    Excellent.

I can corroborate the problem - I'm evaluating CL & DO - verything seems to work fine, but Tasks do not turn up on my HTC Legend (Android 2.2). The little info pane on CL says 50 Tasks (there are in fact a lot more than that in Outlook), but none sync. I've set it to Outlook to Android, and tried both Purge and no Purge. Have tried both Outlook and Outlook BCM, to no avail.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artee View Post
    I can corroborate the problem - I'm evaluating CL & DO - verything seems to work fine, but Tasks do not turn up on my HTC Legend (Android 2.2). The little info pane on CL says 50 Tasks (there are in fact a lot more than that in Outlook), but none sync. I've set it to Outlook to Android, and tried both Purge and no Purge. Have tried both Outlook and Outlook BCM, to no avail.
    Hi Artee,

Welcome to DejaOffice and CompanionLink.
    It sounds like a couple of things may be affecting the tasks sync.

1. We have a known issue right now and we expect a fix to be posted as a beta rev today. I would download the new build asap when it comes out.

2. CompanionLink Setup has a default 90 day setting for old Calendar events. Tasks can be definitely be affected by this setting. If you are looking for tasks that were created 6 months ago they will not show up by default.
    To fix this:
    Launch CompanionLink Setup on your PC.
    Click on advanced settings.
    Adjust the value in the "How many days of past calendar data would you like to syncronize?"
    the default is 90 days.
    Sync again.

I hope this helps.

Hi Artee,

1. We have a known issue right now and we expect a fix to be posted as a beta rev today. I would download the new build asap when it comes out.

2. CompanionLink Setup has a default 90 day setting for old Calendar events. Tasks can be definitely be affected by this setting. If you are looking for tasks that were created 6 months ago they will not show up by default.
    To fix this:
    Adjust the value in the "How many days of past calendar data would you like to syncronize?"
    the default is 90 days.
    Sync again.

I hope this helps.
    Thomas,

Where will this beta rev be available? Android Market or CompanionLink site?

Thanks

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    Thomas,

Where will this beta rev be available? Android Market or CompanionLink site?

Thanks
    http://dejaoffice.com/androidapp/

The beta rev will show up in RED there when it is posted. One caveat, AT&T wireless customers are blocked from downloading our Beta SW by the carrier. I hope this does not affect you.

http://dejaoffice.com/androidapp/

The beta rev will show up in RED there when it is posted. One caveat, AT&T wireless customers are blocked from downloading our Beta SW by the carrier. I hope this does not affect you.
    It does. Any ideas or suggestions?

Hi Artee,

To fix this:
    the default is 90 days.
    Sync again.

I hope this helps.
    Hi Thomas,
    Thanks for the prompt response. It's not old tasks that are the problem. I'd seen the 90 cutoff in the setup. Current and future tasks are not syncing.
    Shall try the beta when available.
    Chheers,
    Rick

I, too, have AT&T. How will I be able to get the new update?