Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tasks do not sync with cl4033 & djo1.10.8

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotesman View Post
    I, too, have AT&T. How will I be able to get the new update?
    AT&T only allows you to install apps from the Android Market. I promised to update this thread as soon as we push it to the Android Market.

I see that the update is now posted on the web site. When will it be available in the Android Market?

I see that the update is now posted on the web site. When will it be available in the Android Market?
    The link is dead. Not found. Can't download it via PC or Inspire.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    The link is dead. Not found. Can't download it via PC or Inspire.
    You are right it was broken. We just fixed it now. Thanks for the update.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    You are right it was broken. We just fixed it now. Thanks for the update.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/
    I may try to sideload if it will be a while before its posted on market. Any guess when that might be?

DejaOffice Team Member
    I may try to sideload if it will be a while before its posted on market. Any guess when that might be?
    Barring any unforeseen circumstances it will probably pushed as early as Monday Morning.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Probably by Monday. We release a beta rev and many of our more "experimental" customers download that and provide feedback. Since there are a lot of Android devices around the world we cannot test in house before a release, this gives a better idea about the stability of the software before we give it to over 50,000 active users around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Probably by Monday. We release a beta rev and many of our more "experimental" customers download that and provide feedback. Since there are a lot of Android devices around the world we cannot test in house before a release, this gives a better idea about the stability of the software before we give it to over 50,000 active users around the world.
    I upgraded to the beta (used Side Load Wonder Machine from Android Central) and successfully sync'd one normal Task. I'm doing an Outlook re-read and will test more and let you know results. Thanks.

DejaOffice Team Member
    I upgraded to the beta (used Side Load Wonder Machine from Android Central) and successfully sync'd one normal Task. I'm doing an Outlook re-read and will test more and let you know results. Thanks.
    Glad things seem to be getting better.

MrD, did you first uninstall the existing DJO from your device before sideloading?