+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feature requests: Tappable data fields in DejaTask, and additional fields in homescre

Feature requests: Tappable data fields in DejaTask, and additional fields in homescre

I was changing due dates on some tasks today and it occurred to me that I was tapping several times to accomplish a simple job. In a future release will I be able to tap on the due date when viewing a task and then see the date selector popup directly from that third tap (one to launch Tasks, one to select the task, and one to tap the actual date)?
    Better yet, could I tap the date shown in the tasks list, i.e. the DejaTasks home screen?

A second category of request, if I rotate the phone into landscape, could I see more fields per task? Maybe the task itself, priority, and due date (all tappable directly there on the Tasks home screen)?
    USR Pilot 5000->3Com PalmPilot Pro->Palm IIIx->Palm 515->Palm TT3->Treo 700p->HTC Touch Pro->Palm Pre->HTC Evo

I vote for the tappable due dates. This would save a lot of time. Also would like tappable priorities.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ski98033 View Post
    I vote for the tappable due dates. This would save a lot of time. Also would like tappable priorities.
    Hello ski98033,

Welcome to the forums. I just took a moment and read through your comments and feature requests. I think you have very good feedback. Thanks.

Regards,

I concur with Jayhawk94 completely. Like him with Due Dates, most of my interaction with DejaOffice is to tweak the priority levels of multiple tasks, multiple times daily. Here is my post about it:

https://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sh...ovement-needed

+ Reply to Thread