Thread: Contact field in Calendar Event

Contact field in Calendar Event

I have been asking for over a year for a contact field when adding a calendar event. Without it, I never add events on my Motorola Droid. Why? Because I have to go edit them in Outlook. And yes, I know I can add {name} in the subject line [lunch [Bill]] for example is not worth the trouble for me.

All contact software has a contact field [palm, outlook, act, etc].

I have told to use the "link" option, but it drops contact information in the notes section of Outlook.

Please add a contact field to the calendar event

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Richard Williams View Post
    I have been asking for over a year for a contact field when adding a calendar event. Without it, I never add events on my Motorola Droid. Why? Because I have to go edit them in Outlook. And yes, I know I can add {name} in the subject line [lunch [Bill]] for example is not worth the trouble for me.

All contact software has a contact field [palm, outlook, act, etc].

I have told to use the "link" option, but it drops contact information in the notes section of Outlook.

Please add a contact field to the calendar event
    Dr Williams.

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it very much. We hear the request and will notify the list when this feature is available. If I had a time frame to share I would but I do not.