Thread: sync with ACT

sync with ACT

I have the DroidX and I'm using ACT Pro 2011 on my pc. I've had the DroidX for about 1 month and I've previously been able to successfully sync with ACT. For some unknown reason I'm noticing that all of the contact information (most notably e-mail address) is not able to sync. Or at least I think that's what is happening. When sending an e-mail from the Droid I used to just start typing the recipient's name in the 'to' field and the e-mail address would pop up. Now it seems that it doesn't happen like that. Surprisingly it doesn't happen for all contacts. I'm not sure if this is an issue with a CompanionLink setting or a DejaOffice setting. I'm fairly sure it's not CompanionLink but I could be wrong. Could you advise me as to the propper DejaOffice sync settings?

I have what I think is the same issue. I did a synch this morning and now only the people I have imported through Facebook are in my Android Contact List. All the data from Act 2011 that was previously in both DejaContacts and Droid Contacts is just in Deja. Can I downgrade to the version of DejaOffice that worked - or what am I doing wrong?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carch View Post
    I have the DroidX and I'm using ACT Pro 2011 on my pc. I've had the DroidX for about 1 month and I've previously been able to successfully sync with ACT. For some unknown reason I'm noticing that all of the contact information (most notably e-mail address) is not able to sync. Or at least I think that's what is happening. When sending an e-mail from the Droid I used to just start typing the recipient's name in the 'to' field and the e-mail address would pop up. Now it seems that it doesn't happen like that. Surprisingly it doesn't happen for all contacts. I'm not sure if this is an issue with a CompanionLink setting or a DejaOffice setting. I'm fairly sure it's not CompanionLink but I could be wrong. Could you advise me as to the propper DejaOffice sync settings?
    I would try rereading ACT! data on the necxt sync. Open CompanionLink Stup on your PC and select options.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speederz View Post
    I have what I think is the same issue. I did a synch this morning and now only the people I have imported through Facebook are in my Android Contact List. All the data from Act 2011 that was previously in both DejaContacts and Droid Contacts is just in Deja. Can I downgrade to the version of DejaOffice that worked - or what am I doing wrong?
    I would try rereading ACT! data on the necxt sync. Open CompanionLink Stup on your PC and select options.

Hello
    I work with ACT! 2010 and Outlook without problem
    BUT in this option, I have not information of the office of the contact.
    I hope to make directly a synchronisation between ACT! 2010 and Android USB (DejaOffice 1.10.8 - HTC DESIRE HD) and I can not make these synchronisation
    With the service of CompanionLink, I have not result for these question...
    Many thanks for your help
    best regards
    Hubert

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hubertvdw View Post
    Hello
    I work with ACT! 2010 and Outlook without problem
    BUT in this option, I have not information of the office of the contact.
    I hope to make directly a synchronisation between ACT! 2010 and Android USB (DejaOffice 1.10.8 - HTC DESIRE HD) and I can not make these synchronisation
    With the service of CompanionLink, I have not result for these question...
    Many thanks for your help
    best regards
    Hubert
    Hi Hubert,

What kind of problems are you having with the sync? Is this a setup problem or something that has been a problem for a while?
    What kind of Android device and OS do you have?
    What Sync method are you using?
    You can open a ticket at:
    support@dejaoffice.com

If I have more information I may be able to help.