Thread: Calendar: appointment list --> Task --> (back) - should return to date where you were

Calendar: appointment list --> Task --> (back) - should return to date where you were

I don't know if you even have control over this - I use the view where I get a view of appointments in a list, and I can scroll down to other days. If I am on a future day, and tap on an appointment, then tap on back, I go back to the current day, rather than where I was. It would be nice if it returned me to where I was in the scrollable list of days and appointments.

Thanks
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by kronhead View Post
    I don't know if you even have control over this - I use the view where I get a view of appointments in a list, and I can scroll down to other days. If I am on a future day, and tap on an appointment, then tap on back, I go back to the current day, rather than where I was. It would be nice if it returned me to where I was in the scrollable list of days and appointments.

Thanks
    Dan
    I second that request. And also request the same of the task list - back button doesn't go back to the spot in the list where I was just viewing.

DejaOffice Team Member
    I'll pass these requests off to the developers. Thanks for the feedback!