+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DJO Calendar look and feel futur improved ?

DJO Calendar look and feel futur improved ?

I'm new DJO user.
    I find that the views of the calendar week and month are not very readable.
    Does improvements are planned to have a more complete and usable display such as Jorte (my calendar views and ergonomy references for Android) week and month views ?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yvagagne View Post
    I'm new DJO user.
    I find that the views of the calendar week and month are not very readable.
    Does improvements are planned to have a more complete and usable display such as Jorte (my calendar views and ergonomy references for Android) week and month views ?
    Hi yvagne,

Welcome to DejaOffice and the forums! We welcome customer feedback.
    Perhaps you can provide us with the specifics of your Android Model and OS.
    We are consistently updating DejaOffice and often rely on customer feedback for ideas on improvements.
    That being said, We have thousands of customers who rely on the current User Interface heavily. So we have to be careful about the changes we do make.
    Can you please specify what exactly you would like to see changed about the Calendar?

Android HTC Desire whith HTC Sense Froyo2.2 FR.

Thank's for your answer.
    For the nex days, I will prepared a comparaison of screenshots of DJO/Jorte wiht some comments

DJO screenshots compared to an other android calendar software 1/3

I have test a lt of android calendars before choose DJO, and I use it only for a week. So I may be some errors about the use of DJO...

As I suggest before, some screenshots of DJO compared to Jorte calendar (android)
    Display size for these screenshots 3.7" with 480x800WvGA resolution. So the remarks must be moderate versus display size.
    DJO display set with "work" police size

General remarks :
    - DJO top margin higher Jorte. the label "DejaCalendar" (wich is a non information ?) take much place. Perhaps "home" and "plus" icones and date should be display in the same thin line ?

- For my 3.7" display size, police size "Charmant" (I work with french version, I don't know if Charmant is translate or not) is too big, and "micro" is too microscopic.
    Have more choice for police sizes will be better.

Multidays view clic picture to enlarge screenshots

• With DJO view, event names are truncated
    • the 3 days event on 16 to 18 marsh is right on Jorte, but perhaps they are 3 events whith name begin by 3 on DJO display ?
    • when Jorte view have space, the begining of comment for event is diplayed : see on marsh, 14th at 2 pm the "Event number 2"
    • The right (time slider) and bottom (day slider) give direct access to adhoc time
    see following message

Device: HTC Desire/Bravo, Android : Froyo 2.2
    CL: 4.0 4033, DJO: 1.11.2, Sync: WiFi
    PC : Windows XP Pro SP3, Outlook 2002
    No Android Calendar Sync,
    Android Contacts and Contact group categories enable with Google account
    Online Google account : contacts, calendar, tasks and notes empty, neither synced, no sync

DJO screenshots compared to an other android calendar software 1/3

I have test a lt of android calendars before choose DJO, and I use it only for a week. So I may be some errors about the use of DJO...

As I suggest before, some screenshots of DJO compared to Jorte calendar (android)
    Display size for these screenshots 3.7" with 480x800WvGA resolution. So the remarks must be moderate versus display size.

General remarks :
    - DJO top margin higher Jorte. the label "DejaCalendar" (wich is a non information ?) take much place. Perhaps "home" and "plus" icones and date should be display in the same thin line ?

- For my 3.7" display size, police size "Charmant" (I work with french version, I don't know if Charmant is translate or not) is too big, and "micro" is too microscopic.

• the 3 days event on 16 to 18 marsh is right on Jorte, but perhaps they are 3 events whith name begin by 3 on DJO display ?
    • when Jorte view have space, the begining of comment for event is diplayed : see on marsh, 14th at 2 pm the "Event number 2"
    • The right (time slider) and bottom (day slider) give direct access to adhoc time
    see following message

Online Google account : contacts, calendar, tasks and notes empty, neither synced, no sync

DJO screenshots compared to an other android calendar software 2/3

Month view clic picture to enlarge screenshots

Much less clarity and information with DJO.
    Note that Jorte have 2 displays, with and without tasks

see following message

DJO screenshots compared to an other android calendar software 3/3

Week view clic picture to enlarge screenshots

3 week views available, 1 week and 2 weeks lists, and 1 week table with tasks display.
    All these views show tasks when they ending in this week.

Remember, Jorte doesn't sync with PC agenda software, only DJO do it fine

General remarks :

see following message

Month view clic picture to enlarge screenshots

Much less clarity and information with DJO ! No more comments
    Note that Jorte have 2 display, with and without tasks

The forum limit end users ability to post images, so I have send them to support.

+ Reply to Thread