Thread: ACT Opportunity App

Question ACT Opportunity App

Hello,

I'm desperate to see DejaOffice get an 'Opportunities' Application so opportunities can be sinked from ACT/BCM/Salesforce etc.

Could you share with us, in a 'round-about' way, when this may happen?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WildStar View Post
    Hello,

I'm desperate to see DejaOffice get an 'Opportunities' Application so opportunities can be sinked from ACT/BCM/Salesforce etc.

Could you share with us, in a 'round-about' way, when this may happen?
    Hi WildStar,

Great question and request. You probably aware that CompanionLink is now able to sync opportunities to DejaOffice in the form of Tasks. That was our first step in supporting opportunities in DejaOffice. In the bigger picture, adding opportunities as an application in the DejaOffice suite is a great idea that we want to implement.

Now I am embracing your 'round-about' way.
    Adding Opportunities as an application will require significant design, planning, and programming efforts for both CompanionLink and DejaOffice. It is something that fits into the bigger picture, but it will take some time to get this done. We try to be really responsible about setting expectations regarding time frames for fixes and development efforts. The best we can offer at this time is that something like that will not be available in the near future but is something we plan on going.

I hope this helps.