Thread: Where did Android Contacts Go

Where did Android Contacts Go

Hi All: I have installed lastest version of DO. Now after I sync I cannot get my Android contacts to come up. If go to contacts through the phone they are there but I cannot use the green icon for contacts on the home screen to access. If I though the icon, it cycles for 2 secs and closes. Very frustrating and I did not have this issue until this installation on my Driod X. I am not terribly tech savvy but can plod through some things...this I cannot do. I prefer Android contacts to read from as I like layout better or viewing as well as Social Media contacts pulled into it as well. Has anyone else experienced this and know how I might fix?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Me-iac View Post
    Hi All: I have installed lastest version of DO. Now after I sync I cannot get my Android contacts to come up. If go to contacts through the phone they are there but I cannot use the green icon for contacts on the home screen to access. If I though the icon, it cycles for 2 secs and closes. Very frustrating and I did not have this issue until this installation on my Driod X. I am not terribly tech savvy but can plod through some things...this I cannot do. I prefer Android contacts to read from as I like layout better or viewing as well as Social Media contacts pulled into it as well. Has anyone else experienced this and know how I might fix?
    Hi Me-iac,

So sorry you are having this trouble.
    We have a few questions for you.

What type of Android device are you using.
    What version of DejaOffice? (I assume 1.10.8 but please confirm this.)
    What PIM are syncing with? (Outlook, ACT!, Palm Desktop?)
    What build of CompanionLink?
    Sync Method?
    Have you tried doing a ReRead data from CompanionLink?

Thanks,