Thread: DejaTasks in v.1.1.8

Question DejaTasks in v.1.1.8

I switched to DejaTasks for the first time yesterday. This morning I turned on my iPhone to look at my calendar and found that I was stuck in DejaTasks, with no controls on the screen. I can use the iPhone Home button to access the rest of my iPhone, but whenever I return to DejaOffice, I am faced with an otherwise blank screen that says DejaTasks at the top and nothing else. It does not even resemble the DT screens shown on this site. If you know of a way out of this, please let me know. If you don't - don't experiment to figure it out for me, unless you want to be stuck in a Never loop also. Terry

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terrys View Post
    I switched to DejaTasks for the first time yesterday. This morning I turned on my iPhone to look at my calendar and found that I was stuck in DejaTasks, with no controls on the screen. I can use the iPhone Home button to access the rest of my iPhone, but whenever I return to DejaOffice, I am faced with an otherwise blank screen that says DejaTasks at the top and nothing else. It does not even resemble the DT screens shown on this site. If you know of a way out of this, please let me know. If you don't - don't experiment to figure it out for me, unless you want to be stuck in a Never loop also. Terry
    Hi Terry,

I am at home today and lack numerous tools available at the office but here is what I am experiencing:
    DejaOffice 1.1.8 iPhone 4 on Verizon.

Launch DejaTasks...
    I have three navigation options:
    Home icon Top left
    DeJaTasks menu button top middle.
    + icon top right.

Sounds like you have something different.

If so, can you capture a screenshot and email it to:
    support@dejaoffice.com

I will take a look at it first thing Monday morning.