+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Import contacts from text file

Import contacts from text file

Can I do a one-time (or consequential) import of contacts from a CSV or other type of file? Client has a mass of index cards and it'll be a ton easier to enter them on a PC, then import to DejaOffice via a text file.....

I know I can synch using a paid program, like the Companion programs, but I still have to enter them and do not plan on two-way synching with anything.

Thanks.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boildkitty View Post
    Can I do a one-time (or consequential) import of contacts from a CSV or other type of file? Client has a mass of index cards and it'll be a ton easier to enter them on a PC, then import to DejaOffice via a text file.....

I know I can synch using a paid program, like the Companion programs, but I still have to enter them and do not plan on two-way synching with anything.

Thanks.
    Hi boidkitty,

You can always download a trial version of CompanionLink Software for a onetime sync. I would go that route if I were you.
    Use the link below and then select the demo version.
    http://www.companionlink.com/products/

It will offer a free 14 day trial.
    If you import the CSV file into Outlook or another PIM and then use ComapnionLink, that is probably the most efficient way to do this.

+ Reply to Thread