+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Empty calendar after Deja update to 1.10.9.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8

    Empty calendar after Deja update to 1.10.9.

    Hi,

    This morning my Android updated Deja. (I thought I have already the newest version). Since then updating is not possible anymore. The first time it did, but since then my calendar is empty, notes and tasks as well.

    In CompanionLinks I changed the settings meanwhile to
    Calendar: Outlook to Android > Purge

    Now when I try to synchronise, I get a message on the Android, that the sync is still running or I shall press OK when sync on the PC is finished. But it never finishes.

    Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Yps; 03-19-2011 at 07:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    Meanwhile I reinstalled Deja on my Android (HTC Desire HD). Sync still don't work. It says "As soon as PC-Sync has finished, press ok." and that is it.

  3. #3
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Yps View Post
    Meanwhile I reinstalled Deja on my Android (HTC Desire HD). Sync still don't work. It says "As soon as PC-Sync has finished, press ok." and that is it.
    Hi Yps,

    Sorry you are having trouble with this. I do have a few questions:
    What Android model and OS are you using?
    What CompanionLink build are you using?

    Please advise.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    I use a HTC Desire HD, Android-Version 2.2.1, Software-Number 1.75.163.2, Browser-Version WebKit 3.1
    Deja Office Version 1.10.9
    CompanionLink Version 4.0 Build 4028

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    I don't know why but my answers don't get activated...!

    I use a HTC Desire HD, Android Version 2.2.1
    CompanionLink 4.0, Buid 4028

  6. #6
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Yps View Post
    I don't know why but my answers don't get activated...!

    I use a HTC Desire HD, Android Version 2.2.1
    CompanionLink 4.0, Buid 4028
    Sorry Yps. We had a very big issue to work on with CompanionLink yesterday.
    The issue you are describing may be fixed with the latest build of CompanionLink.


    Let us know if this does the trick.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    The link doesn' work.

    Do I have to deinstall companionLink before installing the download?

  8. #8
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Yps View Post
    The link doesn' work.

    Do I have to deinstall companionLink before installing the download?
    No. You can install this right over the top.


    Look at line 33 in the following thread:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...-in-build-4034

    The link is there.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    I downloaded and installed build 4034 over the existing installation without any problem. And after the second try synchronising works also fine. What a relief to see all my contacts and everything else again on my phone!

    Where do I find the latest updates for CompanionLink and DJO normally? I can't find the build 4034 on your homepage. What do I have to do to stay updated?

    Thank you for your much appreciated help.

  10. #10
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Yps View Post
    I downloaded and installed build 4034 over the existing installation without any problem. And after the second try synchronising works also fine. What a relief to see all my contacts and everything else again on my phone!

    Where do I find the latest updates for CompanionLink and DJO normally? I can't find the build 4034 on your homepage. What do I have to do to stay updated?

    Thank you for your much appreciated help.
    Hi Yps,

    You can normally update here:
    http://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html

    I would wait to use it for a few days as we are still coming up with a universal fix for some of the recent problems. THe build I provided is slightly different. Lets not go tempting fate right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts