Thread: wifi sync option unavailable on companionlink

wifi sync option unavailable on companionlink

I'm running CompanionLink USB Version 4.0 Build 4018. The CL site and DJO on my EVO both seem to suggest that I can choose USB or wifi sync and tell me I can select the wifi option on CL. But I can't. All I have is "Android direct via USB" or "Palm Pre/Pixi direct via USB." Do I even have CL for Android? Thanks for any help.

I have version 4 build 4033. Wifi sync works like a charm after I set it up with my phone IP address. Select Android (WiFi sync). It's just above the USB one. In DejaOffice start the sync. It will give you the IP to use. Then go to your computer to finish.
    Last edited by Norb; 03-19-2011 at 01:20 PM.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Meath View Post
    I'm running CompanionLink USB Version 4.0 Build 4018. The CL site and DJO on my EVO both seem to suggest that I can choose USB or wifi sync and tell me I can select the wifi option on CL. But I can't. All I have is "Android direct via USB" or "Palm Pre/Pixi direct via USB." Do I even have CL for Android? Thanks for any help.
    Hi Kevin,

I would suggest updating to the latest build of CompanionLink.
    Companionlink can sync with Android, iPhone, and Blackberry devices.
    There was an update in build 4026 that added the dropdown menu for entering the WiFi IP address.
    I think that is why it appears your 4018 build doesn't support WiFi sync.

I hope this helps.

Will do. The Upgrade button says I have the latest, but I guess upgrade and update are slightly different.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Will do. The Upgrade button says I have the latest, but I guess upgrade and update are slightly different.
    We will be pushing a new build of CompanionLink later today. The last version had some issues. I would wait 24 hours.

Yes it seems to. I saw your message too late, but thanks for trying. All my cal entries on the EVO are now duped. I'm fine with Outlook cal overriding the Android Deja cal. So in companion link is that Outlook to Android Purge and Reload? Thanks. Or should I just wait and do that tomorrow with the new build?
    Last edited by Kevin Meath; 03-22-2011 at 05:25 PM.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Try doing a purge and reload from your pc.

That did fix the dupes issue. but I will wait to hear from you when the next CL build is good to go. Thanks.

DejaOffice Team Member
    That did fix the dupes issue. but I will wait to hear from you when the next CL build is good to go. Thanks.
    build 4035 is up now and available. You should be fine.
    Enjoy!