Thread: sync issues ..

sync issues ..

Help ... I have companion link for my palm desktop (4.0) & Pimtical to sync usb to my android. The first time it worked perfectly. All the contact info was in the DeJa office contact section. When I tried to update, I ended up with all the contacts I want in my DeJa office in my personal phone list AND only a few in the Deja office. I don't care about the calendar or anything else at this point. Just the contact info. IN DEJA OFFICE I have unchecked "sync with android contacts app" and have checked "sync deja office contact cat. to android contact groups"
    every time I select sync, the pop up on the phone says to connect to usb, which it already is, so I click ok, then it says sync has not yet finished with 'ok" or 'help' options. yet there is nothing on my computer or phone to actually signify it's actually downloading. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Help ... I have companion link for my palm desktop (4.0) & Pimtical to sync usb to my android. The first time it worked perfectly. All the contact info was in the DeJa office contact section. When I tried to update, I ended up with all the contacts I want in my DeJa office in my personal phone list AND only a few in the Deja office. I don't care about the calendar or anything else at this point. Just the contact info. IN DEJA OFFICE I have unchecked "sync with android contacts app" and have checked "sync deja office contact cat. to android contact groups"
    every time I select sync, the pop up on the phone says to connect to usb, which it already is, so I click ok, then it says sync has not yet finished with 'ok" or 'help' options. yet there is nothing on my computer or phone to actually signify it's actually downloading. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.
    Hi Petunia,
    So sorry you having trouble with this.
    Can you please provide some additional information so we can suggest how to fix this.
    Phone model and OS version.
    DejaOffice version
    CompanionLink Software build #

I have similar issue. I only plan to outlook sync tasks and notes at this stage (via USB).

Process:
    - ensured USB debugging off
    - started up dejaoffice with USB connected (and SD Card mounted)
    - a popup appears stating "USB Unmounted"
    - error box appears as below:

Synchronization has not yet finished

Click here for more help
    ----------------------

----------- -------------
    | OK | | Help |
    ----------- -------------

Note that if you connect the phone with USB unmounted, and try and sync, a popup tells you to close Dejaoffice, connect USB cable, turn on USB storage

I have been successfully using companionlink to sync outlook contacts and calendar to google for some time.

CompanionLink for Outlook - Version 4.0 (Build 4036)
    Phone: SonyEricsson X10i, build 2.1.A.0435 (Firmware 2.1-update1)

thanks