Thread: Delete Contacts

Delete Contacts

I had to do a reset of my Droid X. I also wanted to repopulate the contacts from OUtlook. After resetting the phone and reloading Deja it had contacts -both Deja contacts and regular Droid contacts. I have no idea where they came from but there were not current. I was able to delete all of the Android Contacts but cannot figure out how to delete the Deja contacts. I even uninstalled Deja and reinstalled it - and there were the contacts.
    1. Where are the Deja contacts coming from?
    2. How can I delete them so I sync with OUtlook and refresh them?

Thanks

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grundei View Post
    I had to do a reset of my Droid X. I also wanted to repopulate the contacts from OUtlook. After resetting the phone and reloading Deja it had contacts -both Deja contacts and regular Droid contacts. I have no idea where they came from but there were not current. I was able to delete all of the Android Contacts but cannot figure out how to delete the Deja contacts. I even uninstalled Deja and reinstalled it - and there were the contacts.
    1. Where are the Deja contacts coming from?
    2. How can I delete them so I sync with OUtlook and refresh them?

Thanks
    Hi Grundei,
    I would suggest rying a couple of things:
    Try deleting the CLUSB folder on the SD Card.
    Or you can run a Purge and Reload from CompanionLink. That will overwrite the CLUSB file with data from your PC Desktop
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.