Thread: DejaOffice for Windows

DejaOffice for Windows

Will there be a version of DejaOffice for the PC?

I use Palm Desktop, but I do not think this will run indefinitely on future versions of Windows as it is abandoned.

Also, I think there is most precise Sync if Desktop & Mobile versions are from the same software editor.

John
    Last edited by brjlk; 03-30-2011 at 09:33 AM.

I would love to know the same thing. It sure would make my life easier. Right now, I use my Palm Desktop (which will not run on Windows 7 BTW), sync to my DJO (or vice-versa), and then get a my Google Calendar synced too. It's a recipe for disaster....LOL I've already come very close.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTraw View Post
    I would love to know the same thing. It sure would make my life easier. Right now, I use my Palm Desktop (which will not run on Windows 7 BTW), sync to my DJO (or vice-versa), and then get a my Google Calendar synced too. It's a recipe for disaster....LOL I've already come very close.
    We normally recommend Pimlical for folks who are looking for a PC desktop alternative to Palm Desktop. It works with CompanionLink as well.

I would like to add my 2 cents, also. It would be very nice to have a DejaOffice on the PC that would sync to.

Another 2 cents ... DejaOffice for the PC ... even if we need CL to sync to it.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evolight View Post
    Another 2 cents ... DejaOffice for the PC ... even if we need CL to sync to it.
    Noted.

A PC Desktop app exceeds CompanionLink's scope and primary focus.
    Our goal is support a broad set of PC Data manger options. Not drive users to a specific Data Manager.

Isn't DejaOffice a data management software application?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Noted.

A PC Desktop app exceeds CompanionLink's scope and primary focus.
    Our goal is support a broad set of PC Data manger options. Not drive users to a specific Data Manager.
    I think that I misunderstood what this forum is about. I thought that this was about DejaOffice, a data management software application. I would pay to have this run on my PC and my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by rjones View Post
    I think that I misunderstood what this forum is about. I thought that this was about DejaOffice, a data management software application. I would pay to have this run on my PC and my phone.
    Not sure exactly where you misunderstood. This forum is for Deja Office. Deja Office is a data management app (Personal Information Manager) for phone platforms (Android, iOS) that uses a desktop sync manager (Companion Link) to sync with any number of already existing desktop data management programs such as Outlook, Palm Desktop, ACT!, Pimlical, etc.

Is there a question you had about Deja Office?
    DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone, Windows 10 Home Version ver. 1903
    DejaOffice 4.4.21 (Android), Moto G6, stock Android 9), May 2019 security patch.*
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S, LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2), August 2019 security patch.
    DejaCloud Sync (PC and phone), USB Sync (Tablet).

*Temporary phone after my Nexus 6p died, holding out for this phone as a replacement: https://www.fxtec.com/pro1/