Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Franklin Todo list sort order

Question Franklin Todo list sort order

Okay, this is incredibly obscure and is really an enhancement request if there's no answer... If you don't use the "FranklinCovey" Outlook addin, don't bother reading further.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that DejaToday has a Franklin setting! However, the sort order for tasks is by subject, not by priority. Is there any way to set the task order by priority (short of adding an "A1, B1..." head in the task itself)?

I have described this issue to Thomas and he said he forwarded it to the development team. When you select sort by priority the selection should stick.

Also, try creating a task with a Franklin priority in DJO then sync. the priority does not sync correctly for me. does does it for you? in my case tasks created in outlook with Franklin priorities do sync correctly. you?
    Thanks.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    Also, try creating a task with a Franklin priority in DJO then sync. the priority does not sync correctly for me. does does it for you? in my case tasks created in outlook with Franklin priorities do sync correctly. you?
    Thanks.
    Hi MrD,

Good news. The fix to this problem has been included in the latest in house test build. Expect it to roll out to the public soon. If I had a specific time frame I would give it. I wanted to assure you we are making progress on this.
    Thanks so much for reporting this issue. This helps everyone enjoy a better experience with DejaOffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi MrD,

Good news. The fix to this problem has been included in the latest in house test build. Expect it to roll out to the public soon. If I had a specific time frame I would give it. I wanted to assure you we are making progress on this.
    Thanks so much for reporting this issue. This helps everyone enjoy a better experience with DejaOffice.
    Whoa! Well done, Thomas! I'll look forward to the fix.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Just so we are clear the fixed issue right now is the Sorting by Priority problem. I am sinking my teeth into the sync issue as we speak. (pretty good pun eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Just so we are clear the fixed issue right now is the Sorting by Priority problem. I am sinking my teeth into the sync issue as we speak. (pretty good pun eh?)
    I'm glad you're sinkng your teeth into the sync issue or we'd be sunk.

Today I found that after an automatic sync all my A tasks were changed to B tasks in outlook.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Today I found that after an automatic sync all my A tasks were changed to B tasks in outlook.
    Thanks for checking that. We are still testing the auto sync functions.
    That is why it is Beta release only right now.

DejaOffice Team Member
    So A tasks in DejaTasks sync to "Normal" in Outlook or "B"? My tests resulted in A B and C tasks syncing to Outlook as Normal.
    I have informed the Dev team regarding this issue and they will be working on a fix.