Thread: Alarm default date

Alarm default date

The default alarm date on Tasks is a day before. The default should be at least today's date.
    Thank you

Droid 2 Global

Quote Originally Posted by juliodo View Post
    The default alarm date on Tasks is a day before. The default should be at least today's date.
    Thank you

Droid 2 Global
    I have had the same issue on my Droid (Froyo 2.2.2) through the last several versions. I actually did report it in the forums on several occasions, but until now I hadn't seen a response from anyone (DJO support included) regarding the issue. I noticed in my case that regardless of what time of day I am setting the alarm, it defaults to the previous day at 18:00. Kind of pointless, considering that if you do set the alarm for that time it will then sound immediately since it is considerably past due.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    I have had the same issue on my Droid (Froyo 2.2.2) through the last several versions. I actually did report it in the forums on several occasions, but until now I hadn't seen a response from anyone (DJO support included) regarding the issue. I noticed in my case that regardless of what time of day I am setting the alarm, it defaults to the previous day at 18:00. Kind of pointless, considering that if you do set the alarm for that time it will then sound immediately since it is considerably past due.
    Hi Everyone,

The dev team is working on this. We apologize for the inconvenience.