Thread: Photos in Palm Desktop contacts

Photos in Palm Desktop contacts

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer for this, but are there any plans in the near term to allow photos assigned to contacts in Palm desktop to transfer over and be assigned to the user in DO (and if syncing to android contacts, to there?) Obviously it's not as important as functionality improvements, but I am curious if it's coming.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Arch, it's already there! Your Palm Desktop contact photos should sync to DejaOffice and to the Android contacts. (This works for Outlook contact pictures as well.)

Hmm. I wonder why I'm not seeing them. Maybe I should do a purge re-load.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Hmm. I wonder why I'm not seeing them. Maybe I should do a purge re-load.
    Arch -

Did this fix your problem? I can confirm that the contact photos from my desktop do make the transition over to Deja Office on my Droid just fine, so yours should work as well.

The purge reload did it, yes. Thanks all for the help.

Hello.

I have synced using CompanionLink USB to DejaOffice on my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (which has Android 1.6) and the photos appear on the contacts of DejaContacts.

My problem is that when I sync to the Android contacts the photos aren't synced.

I deleted the contacts in the native contacts, purged and reloaded my contacts in DejaContacts, but the photos don't sync to the native Android contacts.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.