+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DejaOffice 1.1.2 Recurrence Daily,Weekly etc -> Repeat End truncated

Red face DejaOffice 1.11.2 Recurrence Daily,Weekly etc -> Repeat End truncated

Hello, if a Recurrence value other than Never is selected, then the Repeat End selections are truncated.

Repeat End value of Never is truncated to just show the option select button and the ending "er" of Never.

The Repeat End date selection truncates the option selection button; only showing the left half of the circle. the Date is not truncated.

This is true in portrait or landscape, only for Settings/General Settings/Font size = Micro.

Font sizes Business and Delightful do not have this problem.

Droid X
    Last edited by droidgrl; 04-12-2011 at 12:08 AM.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by droidgrl View Post
    Hello, if a Recurrence value other than Never is selected, then the Repeat End selections are truncated.

Repeat End value of Never is truncated to just show the option select button and the ending "er" of Never.

The Repeat End date selection truncates the option selection button; only showing the left half of the circle. the Date is not truncated.

This is true in portrait or landscape, only for Settings/General Settings/Font size = Micro.

Font sizes Business and Delightful do not have this problem.

Droid X
    Hi droidgirl,
    Thanks for reporting this. I see exactly what you are reporting. We will get this fixed asap. It seems to show up in DejaCal and DejaTasks.

You're Welcome. Keep up the good work!

DejaOffice Team
    This should be fixed in the latest build of CompanionLink, build 4039.

I keep my Android apps current... somewhere along the line this got fixed. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread