Closed Thread

Thread: Deja Office Shortcuts don't work

Deja Office Shortcuts don't work

Hi, I have the latest update from Deja Office. I have shortcuts for DejaNotes and DejaCalendar on my Android Droid Incredible homepage. When I click DejaNotes or DejaCalendar, I appear to only get a shortcut that launches DejaOffice. In other words, DejaNotes doesn't shortcut to DejaNotes, and DejaCalendar doesn't shortcut to DejaCalendar. Both icons shortcut to whatever is the last DejaOffice program that I had previously used. Is this a known problem, or is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

Thanks

Stange, I just tried it on our in-house Incredible and it seems to be working fine. Were the desktop shortcuts added before you upgraded to the latest build of DejaOffice? Try trashing the shortcuts and re-adding them, and let me know if that fixes anything.

Same thing happens to me on my Nexus One --
    Just deleted the sync shortcut and re-added it. When I touched it, it took me to the main CL page instead of directly to Sync

Hi, I just deleted the shortcuts and re-loaded them. I do have the latest build. The problem still occurs.

DejaOffice Team Member
    This happens when you exit DejaOffice using the "Home" button instead of the "Back" button. We're working on a fix for this.

Closed Thread