Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tasks: he changes the dates during the sync with outllook

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I would at this time Repeat my steps and Purge and Reload the Calendar. Let me know if the time settings change on your phone has affected the Tasks. I suspect our real issue might be in tasks. I want to get Calendar working correctly with the correct settings and look at tasks and what it is doing wrong.
    Me too i think the problem is in the tasks and not in calendar appointment. Sorry but i didn't understand which steps i've to do now.
    HTC HD2 - CoreDroid DHD V1.5 - 2.15.50.14

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by albesse View Post
    Me too i think the problem is in the tasks and not in calendar appointment. Sorry but i didn't understand which steps i've to do now.
    See Line #9:
    If you have changed your clock settings and everything in Outlook is accurate I would follow these steps:
    1. On your PC open CompanionLink Setup and click on Outlook Settings.
    2. Select the applications tab.
    3. Click on the Purge and Reload box next to Calendar.
    4. Click OK and Sync your Phone.

Does that fix your Calendar Settings in DejaOffice?

See Line #9:
    If you have changed your clock settings and everything in Outlook is accurate I would follow these steps:
    1. On your PC open CompanionLink Setup and click on Outlook Settings.
    2. Select the applications tab.
    3. Click on the Purge and Reload box next to Calendar.
    4. Click OK and Sync your Phone.

Does that fix your Calendar Settings in DejaOffice?
    Yes, calendar now is correct both in outlook and in deja (but calendar never had any problem before today when we changed from gmt+2 to gmt+1).

After this last sync some tasks, that before were correct, now are wrong both on outlook and in deja. Some tasks are unchanged and other have starting date, and sometimes also alarm date, 1 day before the original.
    Unfortunately i'm not able to understand why only some tasks are changed.
    Last edited by albesse; 05-20-2011 at 02:16 PM.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Yes, calendar now is correct both in outlook and in deja (but calendar never had any problem before today when we changed from gmt+2 to gmt+1).

After this last sync some tasks, that before were correct, now are wrong both on outlook and in deja. All parameters are unchanged except the starting date 1 day before the original
    One more thing to try.
    In Outlook Verify and or fix all the times for Tasks to show the correct time(s). Mar Tasks to Purge and Reload this time. Sync.
    If Tasks time are still not correct in DejaOffice we can look at particular records to find the problem.

Thank you for all your cooperation with this.

Dear Thomas, this time i have very good news. All the tasks are ok now. Do you think is possible that with the purge we have cleaned some strange problem?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Dear Thomas, this time i have very good news. All the tasks are ok now. Do you think is possible that with the purge we have cleaned some strange problem?
    I am going to keep my fingers crossed and use our steps to help others who have this problem. I am glad this is working for you now. Keep me informed if you have any new unexpected behavior.
    This is great way to end the week!

I am going to keep my fingers crossed and use our steps to help others who have this problem. I am glad this is working for you now. Keep me informed if you have any new unexpected behavior.
    This is great way to end the week!
    Very bad news Thomas, after another sync, that took a lot of time, many tasks were changed.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Very bad news Thomas, after another sync, that took a lot of time, many tasks were changed.
    Hi Albesse,

So sorry for all the trouble. Lets take this offline. Send an email to
    support@dejaoffice.com
    Put my name in the subject and place a link to this thread in the body when you explain the problem.

I want to reproduce this behavior and grab a log file while we do it. The log file should document what changes are being made and why. We can find a fix from there.
    We will send you instructions on how to log the data we want. I will head efforts to respond to your ticket, but my entire team will have access to the problem and it will be noted for posterity by putting a ticket in.

I apologize this is taking so long.

Hi Albesse,

So sorry for all the trouble. Lets take this offline. Send an email to
    support@dejaoffice.com
    Put my name in the subject and place a link to this thread in the body when you explain the problem.

I want to reproduce this behavior and grab a log file while we do it. The log file should document what changes are being made and why. We can find a fix from there.
    We will send you instructions on how to log the data we want. I will head efforts to respond to your ticket, but my entire team will have access to the problem and it will be noted for posterity by putting a ticket in.

I apologize this is taking so long.

Hi Thomas,
    i've sent you the email

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hi Thomas,
    i've sent you the email
    I got it. What vesrion of DejaOffice are you using?