+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calendar question

Question Calendar question

Hope someone can help me please.

I know how to put a shortcut for the Calendar application on my home screen but wish to take it one step further.

Ideally I would like to have a Calendar screen open on one of my home screens.

I am using Astro, so if someone tells me which file actually opens the Calendar application and where it is located, I can do it.

Cheers
    Ric

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TORB View Post
    Hope someone can help me please.

I know how to put a shortcut for the Calendar application on my home screen but wish to take it one step further.

Ideally I would like to have a Calendar screen open on one of my home screens.

I am using Astro, so if someone tells me which file actually opens the Calendar application and where it is located, I can do it.

Cheers
    Ric
    Hello TORB
    Would the DejaToday Widget be helpful? We offer it in 2 sizes. You can set the widget and actually navigate into DejaOffice via the Widget. I hope it helps.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Firstly I opened the DejaCalender and set it toi show the month.

Then I went to a clean home screen and added the Widget (4x4).

That gave me a Calendar screen, one that I have not seen previously. It shows today's appointments as well as the days tasks. Whilst that is sort of helpful, its not what I really require.

What I would really like on that screen is the Calendar showing the full months activities.

Cheers
    Ric

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TORB View Post
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Firstly I opened the DejaCalender and set it toi show the month.

Then I went to a clean home screen and added the Widget (4x4).

That gave me a Calendar screen, one that I have not seen previously. It shows today's appointments as well as the days tasks. Whilst that is sort of helpful, its not what I really require.

What I would really like on that screen is the Calendar showing the full months activities.

Cheers
    Ric
    The Widget is for DejaToday. At this time we do not have a calendar widget. That is why I offered it as a suggestion. I hear your request for a Calendar Widget. That is on the list of features to add but I do not have a hard schedule right now. Our primary programming focus for DejaOffice is fixing know bugs performance issues right now. Just an FYI so you can have the right expectations.

Regards

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the frank response.

Given that Astro can make a shortcut, can you please me the name of the file and where it is located. (The one that executes the Calendar Page.)

Cheers
    Ric

Bump - can you assist please?

So what you want is a 4x4 widget that is a month view? That sounds reasonable. I'll look at what we can do...

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    So what you want is a 4x4 widget that is a month view? That sounds reasonable. I'll look at what we can do...
    Many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread