+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calendar synchronizing

Calendar synchronizing

I am syncronizing from ACT 2011 via Outlook through CompanionLink Pro to my I-Touch...PHEW so many steps!! I get inconsistent results and often the calendar entries get deleted in ACT. Recurring dates go on forever in the Dejaoffice calendar even though I set an end date. This function works fine in Outlook, but not in Deja Office. (I did get it to work once but I am challenged to figure how to do it again.. Other times I get duplicate entries.

The documentation is either really poor or I am a bad reader but I am spending way too much time trying to figure this out. Is there another version to be released soon which will clear this up or should I find another solution?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpeabody View Post
    I am syncronizing from ACT 2011 via Outlook through CompanionLink Pro to my I-Touch...PHEW so many steps!! I get inconsistent results and often the calendar entries get deleted in ACT. Recurring dates go on forever in the Dejaoffice calendar even though I set an end date. This function works fine in Outlook, but not in Deja Office. (I did get it to work once but I am challenged to figure how to do it again.. Other times I get duplicate entries.

The documentation is either really poor or I am a bad reader but I am spending way too much time trying to figure this out. Is there another version to be released soon which will clear this up or should I find another solution?
    Hello lpeabody,

It may take some back and forth to get this resolved. I sent you a private message so we can connect and work on this together.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread