Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: After 1.2.2 update

Thomas - I tried the Reread Outlook Data and reported it in my 06-17-2011 09:06 AM post / it still does not pick up that record as changed. So that's why I was wondering if the next step might be the PnR or just continue waiting for your solution.....?

Also, just fyi, I just updated to DJO 1.2.3 and no difference on syncing the records with work phone # removed.
    Thanks - Matt

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_CLtoDJOiPhone View Post
    Thomas - I tried the Reread Outlook Data and reported it in my 06-17-2011 09:06 AM post / it still does not pick up that record as changed. So that's why I was wondering if the next step might be the PnR or just continue waiting for your solution.....?

Also, just fyi, I just updated to DJO 1.2.3 and no difference on syncing the records with work phone # removed.
    Thanks - Matt
    If you have already tried the Reread than please do A PnR. Sorry I missed that. Let me know what happens.

The PnR did update all records so now those records are sync'd. After, I removed the work phone from another record in Outlook and resync'd and the record did not update on the phone.

DejaOffice Team Member
    The PnR did update all records so now those records are sync'd. After, I removed the work phone from another record in Outlook and resync'd and the record did not update on the phone.
    OK.
    Can you turn on logging and then do a Reread?
    1. Open CompanionLink Setup on the PC Desktop.
    2. Press "CTRL"+"SHIFT"+"L" 9Verify Logging enabled dialog appears)
    3. Execute reread and please check the results. If it does not update I will have you submit the log file.

Done and the record did not update. I just email the log and record name to you via the support@___ email ticket.
    Matt

DejaOffice Team Member
    Done and the record did not update. I just email the log and record name to you via the support@___ email ticket.
    Matt
    That file has to be zipped or it will not make it through ticket processing. Did you send it to DejaOffice or CompanionLink Suport?

Yes, it was zipped to 830k sent to the @DejaOffice by replying to the support ticket email with the subject field still reading "CompanionLink Support (General) (Ticket 4618118)".

DejaOffice Team Member
    Thanks Matt. Let me know if you need any additional help getting this resolved