Thread: Alarm sound in Calendar

Alarm sound in Calendar

Hello
    There is any option to change the sound of the alarms?
    The default sound is the assigned to notifications and it will be better to differentiate between the notifications and calendar alarms.
    Thanks

Gabriel

I would also like to know if this is possible. I'd like to differentiate between email and text notifications and my calendar appointments. Currently, it is the same sound.

Thanks

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMahan View Post
    I would also like to know if this is possible. I'd like to differentiate between email and text notifications and my calendar appointments. Currently, it is the same sound.

Thanks
    There is no way to change the alarm ring tones at this time.

Would also like to change ringtones to differentiate between other sounds. This should be a standard item to be able to change since this is a "sound" phone system that is here, it is important to know the differences between the sounds of apps!

Need to be able to change alarm sounds

I'm evaluating DejaOffice and CompanionLink (coming from a Windows Mobile phone to my first Android and trying desparately to find anything like the integration with Outlook I had on my old phone, and this is the closest I've seen so far). I like what I see so far overall but I have to say, this is a MUST HAVE feature (being able to set a custom alarm sound). I've been searching the forum and see it's been mentioned several times, some 2 years old. I cannot believe this hasn't been implemented yet.

Another vote for a must have please. It is, so far (1 weeks use), the only reason i am thinking of not purchasing !

I'd like to have this feature, too!

Michael
    CL 6049.44 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.7 (1069)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 7.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

DejaOffice Team Member
    We have noted these requests and passed them along to the Dev team.

Thank you everyone.

Further to this request, a GREAT feature would be to turn on reminders for specific calendar events. I currently have NO calendar/task alarms on my phone because I have so many. I would love to have alarms for priority events of my own choosing