+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combining 2 Show setting items

Combining 2 Show setting items

In the DejaTasks and DejaToday I would like to have the ability to combine 2 or more "Show" setting items.
    IE: I want the ability to combine "Show Today" with "Show Overdue" items
    I want to be able to combine " Show Today" with "Show Next 7 Days"
    Or combine "Show Today" & "Show next 7 Days" & Show Overdue"

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpaull View Post
    In the DejaTasks and DejaToday I would like to have the ability to combine 2 or more "Show" setting items.
    IE: I want the ability to combine "Show Today" with "Show Overdue" items
    I want to be able to combine " Show Today" with "Show Next 7 Days"
    Or combine "Show Today" & "Show next 7 Days" & Show Overdue"
    Hello Dpaull,
    Thanks for the feedback. The Show next 7 days includes today already. I get you we speaking to illustrate your point, but what you are requesting is a split screen display. I am guessing you have a tablet device you use DejaOffice with. That might be a good good feature to eventually ad to devices in Tablet Mode.
    Thanks again.

I actually just got a droid 2 global. I previously had a Palm with datebk5. For each day it would show me the overdue tasks as well as the due today. I like DejaOffice and use it all the time. What I was really looking for is a listing of overdue tasks included in the list of next 7 days tasks combined in DejaTasks or in DejaToday.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hello Dpaull,
    Thanks for the feedback. The Show next 7 days includes today already. I get you we speaking to illustrate your point, but what you are requesting is a split screen display. I am guessing you have a tablet device you use DejaOffice with. That might be a good good feature to eventually ad to devices in Tablet Mode.
    Thanks again.
    Hi, Thomas,

I don't think he's asking for a split screen. Rather, I think he's asking to be able to show multiple "Show This" items in one list. For example, a single display that combines "Next 7 days" tasks and "Overdue" tasks. To be geeky, he wants an "OR" option on the "Show This" settings.

I'd love this as well.

Rob

+ Reply to Thread