+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GMT Time Adjustment for Calendar Entries

GMT Time Adjustment for Calendar Entries

Experiencing an interesting "design point". Today, I sync DejaOffice calendar with Lotus Notes 8.5. My calendar is made up of requests from people from several different US Timezones. While Lotus Notes adjusts times for differences in timezones between the sender and attendee. When the entries get to DejaCal, all entries are at the time of the request originator and not necessarily the attendee (me). Is there a way to correct this?

My fat fingers also have difficulty opening entries that are currently in the calendar, so that I can see voice bridge numbers. Is there also an easy way to open existing calendar entries?

DejaOffice Team Member
    domeyer, we're testing this here, but I have a question for you. Could you create two meetings in Lotus Notes for yourself, with no invites/requests. One of these should be for your local time, and the other should be for a different time zone. Then sync these two events to DejaOffice. Do these two sync correctly?

Added an appointment using both "local time" and "GMT-08:00" as the timezone settings (my default or local time is GMT-06:00) and both entries came across fine with the Sync. Issue seems to only be on meetings / appointments setup by others.

+ Reply to Thread