Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contacts Birthday does not show up in Calendar

Count me in for wishing for this feature. I've lost track of people's birthdays and anniversaries that I used to keep track of fine on the Treo. All the data is there, pulled in from Palm Desktop, it is just inaccessible in DejaCalendar.

Same here! Just today I missed a birthday because I don't have a way to "show" all the birthdays rather in a single contact...
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

Same here! All the data is there, pulled in from Palm Desktop, it is just inaccessible in DejaCalendar. The option to set an alarm so I won't forget any birthday is a big wish!

We'll look again at this. It appears to be unique to Palm Desktop. With most of our customers on Outlook, creating a Birthday will create the Calendar event. So this is handled for them.

With Palm Desktop, putting a Birthday or Anniversary on a contact puts a "virtual date" in the calendar. It means to display the calendar we need to read not only the Calendar table, but also the Contact table - but suppress any entries where there is already a calendar event (which is about 90% of our customer base).

It's definitely on the list. I'll see if I can up the priority a bit.