Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems Syncing Motorola Atrix w Laptop using DejaOffice/CompanionLink for Outlook

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eastrader View Post
    Ok thanks for hanging in here with me, so I followed your link vs the one in the email when I bought and now am at 5002 on the desktop., it seems to sync better with photo's, however I have discovered that for my business accounts with multiple emails and address, all that gets shifted to the "android" side of things is phone numbers and address information. Email1-3 do not go, but are in DJO contacts on the phone. I have both ticks marked in the sync options on the phone for DJO.

Also, when accessing the DJO contacts it will crash as reported before, as well as when I open the web browser.. I know it is beta, just reporting failure modes..
    eastrader,

Thanks for the report.
    Regarding the issue with data missing in the Native Contacts application, what account do you sync with?
    Motorola sometimes has custom data formats that might not be compatible with DejaOffice.
    Please check the account name in DejaOffice you sync to:
    1. Open DejaOffice and Tap Settings.
    2. Sync Settings.
    3. Report the name of the account listed in the Calendar Account Field.

I will stop now, and stay with the problems. It is getting too detailed to try to explain everything that happens in a forum.
    Hopefully the final on 1.12 will fix the manual sync and other issues on crashes.
    Mobile Device and OS Motorola Photon 2.3.4
    DejaOffice version# 1.12.1
    CompanionLink build #5005
    Data Manager App (Outlook-2010)
    Sync Method=USB

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eastrader View Post
    I will stop now, and stay with the problems. It is getting too detailed to try to explain everything that happens in a forum.
    Hopefully the final on 1.12 will fix the manual sync and other issues on crashes.
    eastrader,

I sent you a private message. Check your inbox please.

Thomas