Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Settings reset after CL upgrade

Thomas,
    Thanks for asking.
    As long as I don't select PnR, it's fine so far.
    I'm pretty sure that it all starts again after the next update of CL and/or DJO - which I hope will be soon due to the various bugs discussed in other threads.
    Have a nice day.
    McL

Angry

This really is driving me nuts!
    I just tried with the latest 1.12.1 and 4049 - all the same.
    Because I forgot to select PnR before firing the second sync it deleted all bday events in OL, even though I clicked NO when it asked me if I really want to delete these contacts, appointments .. from OL.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Angry

Even worse: It deleted all the bdays from all contacts!
    I selected NO ....
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McLion View Post
    Even worse: It deleted all the bdays from all contacts!
    I selected NO ....
    McLion,

Just so I am clear, deleted contacts birthday info in DejaOffice, or in Outlook?

In Outlook! .. and I did select 'No' if it asked me if I really want to delete xy contacts from Outlook, and xy notes ... I clicked No for all of the 4 types and did hit abort after the 4 questions. Of course, it did not delete the contacts, but the bdays are gone inside the contact detail in OL as well as in the calendar.

DejaOffice Team Member
    In Outlook! .. and I did select 'No' if it asked me if I really want to delete xy contacts from Outlook, and xy notes ... I clicked No for all of the 4 types and did hit abort after the 4 questions. Of course, it did not delete the contacts, but the bdays are gone inside the contact detail in OL as well as in the calendar.
    Is the data in DejaOffice affected?

I forgot to mention that, yes, bdays are deleted from OL and DJO, in contacts as well as the recurring events in calendar.
    Simply put, bdays have vanished everywhere!

Any news on that ?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Any news on that ?
    McLion,

Have you been able to re introduce the birthday records? I apologize for not following up sooner. I am testing on our end to determine default behavior. In general we stopped syncing birthday info based on customer request. I am testing Outlook sync behavior with Contact Records that have birthdays right now.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    McLion,

Have you been able to re introduce the birthday records? I apologize for not following up sooner. I am testing on our end to determine default behavior. In general we stopped syncing birthday info based on customer request. I am testing Outlook sync behavior with Contact Records that have birthdays right now.
    I just ran USB Sync test with build 5002 (it was handy). Contact Records in Outlook that had a birthday record associated in Outlook synced successfully.