Thread: ACT! Activity on dejacalendar has link to contact but not WITH contact

ACT! Activity on dejacalendar has link to contact but not WITH contact

So the sync works great for my test activities (meetings, calls, tasks, etc.) but in the deja calendar the activity shows up with THE ACTIVITY, TIME, LINK(CUSTOMER NAME) and PHONE. But the only thing that actually points to the contact is the PHONE. In order to get the WITH to show up I have to ad the contact manually. Am I doing something wrong or does the program not pull over the contact with the activity.

To some it up. The ACTIVITY does not pull the contact into the calendar. I hope I'm being clear here.

Any help much appreciated. Love the program but still testing prior to rollout

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcelect View Post
    So the sync works great for my test activities (meetings, calls, tasks, etc.) but in the deja calendar the activity shows up with THE ACTIVITY, TIME, LINK(CUSTOMER NAME) and PHONE. But the only thing that actually points to the contact is the PHONE. In order to get the WITH to show up I have to ad the contact manually. Am I doing something wrong or does the program not pull over the contact with the activity.

To some it up. The ACTIVITY does not pull the contact into the calendar. I hope I'm being clear here.

Any help much appreciated. Love the program but still testing prior to rollout
    Hello dcelect,

Thanks for posting this. I would love to help.
    Can you please specify the following information?

Mobile Device Model and OS
    DejaOffice Version #
    CompanionLink Version and Build #
    Sync Method

Thanks!

DejaOffice Team
    dcelect-

DejaOffice will display a "With" link if the contact linked to the event is found in DejaContacts. If you have an event linked to a contact in ACT, but do not sync that contact from ACT to DejaContacts (because you possibly have a filter set), then the "With" link will not be linkable.

If the contact linked to the event in DejaOffice does actually exist in DejaOffice, then the With link should open their contact record. If this is not what you are experiencing, please contact our tech support department and we will try and figure out the issue.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/support