Closed Thread

Thread: Request - Custom Fields compatible with Outlook BCM user customized fields

Thumbs up Request - Custom Fields compatible with Outlook BCM user customized fields

Hey this app is exactly what I have been searching for! Great so far. Blows away anything else. Keep up the great work.

I am Using Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager. The only reason I got BCM was for the custom fields. I have a service business and keep all my customers as contacts in BCM. I added custom fields to like for "Frequency" "tickler Month" "Estimate Price" etc.

However I can not seem to sync those fields with the custom fields in this app.

This may be a companionlink software issue not Deja Office, because i looked at the syncing software details and the custom fields in this app are only for Palm if i remember correctly.

That is really the only issue I have with it so far, that the custom fields cant be set to my custom fields in BCM. Other than that Great app!

Thanks
    Cameron

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hi Cameron. We plan to add the ability to map BCM custom fields to the DejaOffice custom fields.

Eric, Thanks for the quick response. Thats great news, the next question obviously is when do you think that will be happening?

DejaOffice Team Member
    No ETA at the moment, though we will typically post updates at http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...lease-schedule

Closed Thread