+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New categegory of calender entries

New categegory of calender entries

I created a new category "Schulung" in act. all entries with in this category are not synchronised with dejaoffice. all other categories are ok.

Thanks for help!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badi_au View Post
    I created a new category "Schulung" in act. all entries with in this category are not synchronised with dejaoffice. all other categories are ok.

Thanks for help!
    Hello badi_au,

We are currently working on an issue inhouse that is exactly what you are reporting. I will keep you updated when we have a fix in place for this.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Hi Thomas

Do we speak about days, weeks or months for the category fix? Just to know!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hi Thomas

Do we speak about days, weeks or months for the category fix? Just to know!
    Hello badu_au,

Thanks for the reminder. Sorry I missed updating this.
    The latest build of DejaOffice and CompanionLink working together should fix this.
    You will need to update both and then do A Purge and Reload All Sync.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Which is the is the actual version of companion link? I'm currently workin with version 4.0 build 4046.
    Where can I download updates?

Yesterday I already updated dejaoffic from appstore.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Which is the is the actual version of companion link? I'm currently workin with version 4.0 build 4046.
    Where can I download updates?

Yesterday I already updated dejaoffic from appstore.
    Hello badi_au
    You can always update companionLink here:
    http://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html
    Latest build for version 4.0 is 4050.

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

Works perfectly now! With all the new releases (deja office / companionlink) much more stability, correct birthdays, etc. :-)
    Thank's for the constantly increasing performance!!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Works perfectly now! With all the new releases (deja office / companionlink) much more stability, correct birthdays, etc. :-)
    Thank's for the constantly increasing performance!!
    So glad this is better for you. That is what we love to hear!

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

Hi Thomas

Maybe I expressed my hapyness to early ;-).

Every second or thrid sync, all the contacts and agenda items are synchronised again, that means at the end every item is twice on phone. So I have to start a new sync with firste deleting all the items and a new upload.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Franz

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hi Thomas

Maybe I expressed my hapyness to early ;-).

Every second or thrid sync, all the contacts and agenda items are synchronised again, that means at the end every item is twice on phone. So I have to start a new sync with firste deleting all the items and a new upload.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Franz
    Hello Franz,

Are you syncing contacts with the Native application? When you say Agenda, do you mean Calendar records, Task records, or both?

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

+ Reply to Thread