+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New categegory of calender entries

Hello Thomas
    Yesterday I installe the new version of the dejaoffice app, hoping problem is solved.
    After that I made a sync deleting first old data and sync all data from act to iphone.
    This morning I started a normal sync with following results:
    - every contact is twice in deja office and native calendar of the iphone
    - some calendar entries are double, not all - it seems that repeating entries are double, but also some normal entries with different categories.

I hope you find a way out of these problems - don't hesitate to ask for more details - everything that help in incresing the performance is very welcome!!!!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badi_au View Post
    Hello Thomas
    Yesterday I installe the new version of the dejaoffice app, hoping problem is solved.
    After that I made a sync deleting first old data and sync all data from act to iphone.
    This morning I started a normal sync with following results:
    - every contact is twice in deja office and native calendar of the iphone
    - some calendar entries are double, not all - it seems that repeating entries are double, but also some normal entries with different categories.

I hope you find a way out of these problems - don't hesitate to ask for more details - everything that help in incresing the performance is very welcome!!!!
    Hello Franz,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Duplicates.
    The Sync you did after the update. Was it a Purge and Reload All Sync?
    This sync completely overwrites the data in DejaOffice and loads all the data back from your PC.
    If this were me I would check for duplicates in Act! and delete any I find, then do a Purge and Reload all.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Yes, with "purge and reload all sync" every thing is ok.

But after a second normal sync the contact are doubled - every contact and some calendar entries appears double - in dejaoffice and nativ contact. Database in act is ok, no double contacts.

Hi Thomas
    Any news to my problem?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badi_au View Post
    Hi Thomas
    Any news to my problem?
    Hello Franz,

I am sorry I delayed in responding to this. It sounds like the duplicates are happening during the Sync with Native Android Databases. Have you completely cleared the content in the native apps before doing a Purge and Reload Sync?

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread