+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jump to found event

Jump to found event

Hello,
    how can I jump to an event I found by the search?
    If I searched for a special event and I found it, how can I jump to this event for example in the day view or in the list view directly from the search results?

Regards
    lockpicking

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lockpicking View Post
    Hello,
    how can I jump to an event I found by the search?
    If I searched for a special event and I found it, how can I jump to this event for example in the day view or in the list view directly from the search results?

Regards
    lockpicking
    Hello Lockpicking,

Great question! I don't have an answer because we are working on a solution to this dilemma right now. I will keep you informed.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

What about a long press on the event to open a menu? (Go to relative date, Edit event, ... )
    WinXP - Palm Desktop 4.2 - Sony Xperia ZR - Android 4.2.2 - CL 5.0 (B.5070) - DJO 2.5.2 (484) - Hotsync 6.1.0 - WiFi Sync

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStick View Post
    What about a long press on the event to open a menu? (Go to relative date, Edit event, ... )
    Hi Nicksick,

This is one of the ideas we are considering. We are also considering navigating the user to the Day view when selecting a calendar event. I will keep you informed of our progress on this.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread