Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: irregular problems with alarms

It's still happening- neither of my first 2 alarms today sounded.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drewa View Post
    It's still happening- neither of my first 2 alarms today sounded.
    Silly question. Overnight the DejaOffice Process could possibly time out. I am pretty clear you are launching DejaOffice in the morning, but can you please confirm.

So right now the initial alarm for an event does not have sound, but subsequent reminders do have sound once they fire from the snooze?
    Is that correct?

I think that is correct. I generally keep the phone plugged in at night, if that makes a difference.

THOMAS:
    I followed your instructions as you stated above to do the 4050 upgrade......everything synced and i have tested the sync both ways and it works, BUT once again all my repeat entries were immediately duplicated after the upgrade.......What gives????? I am erasing all the duplicates now.......The 4050 build shows on my palm desktop.....By the way the sync did not take long at all (same time as for any before).........
    what now???

Mobile Device and OS droid3 xp
    DejaOffice version# 1.12.2
    CompanionLink build #4050
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..) palm desktop
    Sync Method usb
    Last edited by formerpalmfan; 10-20-2011 at 07:19 AM.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by formerpalmfan View Post
    THOMAS:
    I followed your instructions as you stated above to do the 4050 upgrade......everything synced and i have tested the sync both ways and it works, BUT once again all my repeat entries were immediately duplicated after the upgrade.......What gives????? I am erasing all the duplicates now.......The 4050 build shows on my palm desktop.....By the way the sync did not take long at all (same time as for any before).........
    what now???

Mobile Device and OS droid3 xp
    DejaOffice version# 1.12.2
    CompanionLink build #4050
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..) palm desktop
    Sync Method usb
    Hi Formerpalmfan,

Do you sync the DejaOffice calendar with the native Android Calendar?

I am still having the occasional problem. It generally happens with the first alarm of the day. I have noticed that the alarm icon that is in the top righthand corner of the screen, next to the batter indicator, is not always visible. So it might be that the alarm has timed out or something. Is there a way to deal with that?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drewa View Post
    I am still having the occasional problem. It generally happens with the first alarm of the day. I have noticed that the alarm icon that is in the top righthand corner of the screen, next to the batter indicator, is not always visible. So it might be that the alarm has timed out or something. Is there a way to deal with that?
    Hi Drewa,

I have a request.
    Can you please try Restarting your phone at night and not launching any third party applications? Charge as you normally would overnight.
    Let me know hat happens with the Alarm sounds in the morning?

I want to try to eliminate the possibility of a third party application running in the background as the cause of this issue. It is not an empirical test, but it will give me a general idea of what we can eliminate as a possibility on our end.

Thanks.

Ok, I will do that tonight.

No...only palmdesktop........to add to the problems lately in my daily calendar if I want to swipe to a future day or go back a day the screen seems so sensitive that it goes to the time slot I touched lightly to swipe......
    Last edited by formerpalmfan; 10-22-2011 at 12:40 PM.

It seemed to work correctly, which means it's probably a conflict, correct?