Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: irregular problems with alarms

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drewa View Post
    It seemed to work correctly, which means it's probably a conflict, correct?
    Hi formerplamfan,
    I am a little confused by the information in post #29.
    I was referring to the handheld device. Am I misunderstanding where the problem is? You mentioned only Palm Desktop running in the background. Are the alarms not firing on Palm Desktop or on your phone?

Hi Thomas and formerpalmfan,

I think with post #29 formerpalmfan wanted to point out just another problem not belonging to the sync problem:

Indeed with DJO 1.12.x in calendar day view (and only there, not in week view etc.) screen has become very sensitive. When I want to swipe to another day mostly it doesn't swipe but instead opens a new event at that time where my finger has been swiping (or even swipes AND opens the event!). I think the fingertouch is processed too early by DJO. This behaviour should be reverted to versions like 1.11.x or earlier.

Regards
    Arno
    (old, not longer used: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100) with Android 4.1.2 (German language))
    Doogee Dagger DG550 with Android 4.4.2 (German language)
    CL 7 build 7022
    DJO for Android 4.1.6 (924)
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
    Outlook 2010 32bit, SP2
    Sync: ADB Mode (DejaConnect USB)
    Sync only with one single PC

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hi formerplamfan,
    I am a little confused by the information in post #29.
    I was referring to the handheld device. Am I misunderstanding where the problem is? You mentioned only Palm Desktop running in the background. Are the alarms not firing on Palm Desktop or on your phone?
    you had ask me if i was using the native android calender....I said no, and am using only deja office calender "backed up on my palm desktop"
    I havent had an alarm problem lately......Just the duplicates of repeat entries.......
    Also when i swipe from one calender day to the next i am having problems with the swipe....It goes to the "time" area on the calender as if i am swiping too hard...But I am not swiping hard at all.......I have taken the battery out as a reboot and it works ok maybe for a day.....

to ProTel-BS
    Totally agree...we are having the same swipe problem in calender day view.......driving me nuts....

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by formerpalmfan View Post
    to ProTel-BS
    Totally agree...we are having the same swipe problem in calender day view.......driving me nuts....
    I wrote the Swipe problem up today for the dev team.
    I will reply back here when a fix is in place.

... lately in my daily calendar if I want to swipe to a future day or go back a day the screen seems so sensitive that it goes to the time slot I touched lightly to swipe......
    You have to be as fast as Flash Gordon!

Apart from kidding, +1, I noticed it this morning and it's annoying. Please patch it up.
    Last edited by NickStick; 10-25-2011 at 02:53 AM.
    WinXP - Palm Desktop 4.2 - Sony Xperia ZR - Android 4.2.2 - CL 5.0 (B.5070) - DJO 2.5.2 (484) - Hotsync 6.1.0 - WiFi Sync

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStick View Post
    You have to be as fast as Flash Gordon!

Apart from kidding, +1, I noticed it this morning and it's annoying. Please patch it up.
    Hi NickStick,

I have the same experience over here. Super fast swipe is needed.

Re a "super fast swipe"........I am not even sure if you are serious or not but......I have been "swiping" for many years and I can assure you that a so called super fast swipe is not the answer for this problem............

DejaOffice Team Member
    Re a "super fast swipe"........I am not even sure if you are serious or not but......I have been "swiping" for many years and I can assure you that a so called super fast swipe is not the answer for this problem............
    formerpalmfan,

That was a description of the issue. It is possible to get it to work as expected, but it is very hard to do so.

Are you saying that there may be no "fix" for this issue......this is happening on a daily basis and is unacceptable.....