Thread: Outlook 2007 Calendar Reoccurring Event issue, date changed for only one instance...

Exclamation Outlook 2007 Calendar Reoccurring Event issue, date changed for only one instance...

I have Outlook 2007 and I'm synching with CompanionLink 4.0 USB to the Android HTC-EVO.

1. I have an appointment that is reoccurring. One instance was changed from Thursday to Friday (the rest are still on Thursday). Once it sync'd to my EVO, DejaOffice showed the Thursday appointment as reoccurring and showed the Friday appointment as a single event, thus duplicating.

2. On a similar, but different note: I have a reoccurring event that I changed the alarm time in my EVO. Once it sync'd it showed the reoccurring appointment without the alarm time changed, and then it showed an new duplicated appointment with the updated alarm time for that single day only.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Our next update to DejaOffice (currently we're on 1.5.6) will resolve these sorts of issues. We plan to release this update within the next week.

I upgraded to DejaOffice 1.5.8. I did a full delete and overlay from Outlook to my HTC-EVO, and the same problem persists with item number 1 above.

In Outlook I have a recurring event that starts 7/27/2010 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM occurring every 4 weeks. Then an update was made to only the 7/27 occurrence to change the time from 9:30 AM to start a 10:00 AM. When I sync with DejaOffice on my phone it is showing the recurring 9:30AM and a non-recurring 10:00 AM for 7/27. Is anyone able to recreate this problem besides me?

Is this a bug, or is there something I'm doing wrong? Are the developers able to recreate the problem? Do you need more information?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Rayel, this particular issue will be resolved in DejaOffice 1.6.