Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: problem after upgrading to DjO 1.12.2

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36

    problem after upgrading to DjO 1.12.2

    All of a sudden, when syncing between my Atrix and Outlook, after the "PC Sync complete" message appears on CL and I click OK, when I go to DjO on the phone, I get the message "PC side did not sync. Verify CL is installed and running on the PC."

    CL IS installed AND running on the PC. What is going on?

  2. #2
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    All of a sudden, when syncing between my Atrix and Outlook, after the "PC Sync complete" message appears on CL and I click OK, when I go to DjO on the phone, I get the message "PC side did not sync. Verify CL is installed and running on the PC."

    CL IS installed AND running on the PC. What is going on?
    Hello MMP,

    DejaOffice 1.12.4beta has a fix for this issue.
    You can download it form our website here:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/
    Use this link in your Android device browser.

    I hope this helps

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thank you. You mean DJO 1.12.3beta, right?

    Motorola Atrix / Windows XP Home SP3
    CL 5002
    DJO 1.12.2
    Outlook 2003
    Direct USB

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36
    Something pretty wrong here.

    After upgrading to DJO 1.12.3 and CompanionLink 5004, after syncing, when CL says "PC NOW COMPLETE. TAP OK IN DJO, etc.", the OK window is by now gone in DJO. In order to bring it back, I touch the SYNC icon in DJO. It brings back the black window, asking me to click OK when sync is complete of the PC. I obey, and what happens is that the entire sync process starts over again. It becomes a loop. Any furher action on DJO is met with a SORRY! THE APPLICATION DJO HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN."

    I find myself having to reboot the phone after every single sync, because there is no way no make DJO restart once you see that message unless I restart the phone.

  5. #5
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Something pretty wrong here.

    After upgrading to DJO 1.12.3 and CompanionLink 5004, after syncing, when CL says "PC NOW COMPLETE. TAP OK IN DJO, etc.", the OK window is by now gone in DJO. In order to bring it back, I touch the SYNC icon in DJO. It brings back the black window, asking me to click OK when sync is complete of the PC. I obey, and what happens is that the entire sync process starts over again. It becomes a loop. Any furher action on DJO is met with a SORRY! THE APPLICATION DJO HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN."

    I find myself having to reboot the phone after every single sync, because there is no way no make DJO restart once you see that message unless I restart the phone.
    Hello MMP,

    Thanks for posting this.
    Can you please provide the Android Device and OS version you are attempting to USB Sync with?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36
    Motorola Atrix 4G, Windows 7.

    After my last post, I discovered that all of my data (over 35000 records) has been wiped out from the phone. I am now transferring everything from Outlook to the phone again, purge and reload.

  7. #7
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Motorola Atrix 4G, Windows 7.

    After my last post, I discovered that all of my data (over 35000 records) has been wiped out from the phone. I am now transferring everything from Outlook to the phone again, purge and reload.
    That is the correct procedure.
    Please make sure you backup your Outlook data before Syncing.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36
    Sure, but why is the entire procedure malfunctioning all the time? This have been pretty askew since the last upgrades.

  9. #9
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Sure, but why is the entire procedure malfunctioning all the time? This have been pretty askew since the last upgrades.
    I would strongly suggest downloading the latest build of CompanionLink. (Build 5004)
    http://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html
    Also, DejaOffice 1.12.3 is now a General Release in the Android Market. Update to 1.12.3

    Running the installer on both sides should fix this.
    If it doesn't let me know immediately.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36
    The malfunction, including the wipeout of my entire Outlook-originated data on the Android phone, has happened WITH CL 5004 already installed. In other words, CL 5004 + DJO 1.12.3 are malfunctioning badly, and seriously jeopardizing my data.

    At the moment, I am still purging-reloading my Android with my Outlook data, a process that is taking forever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •