Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: problem after upgrading to DjO 1.12.2

I'll send you another link (PM) to a freeware that can set this up for you.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Thank you... Much appreciated!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Thank you... Much appreciated!
    MMP,

Keep me posted on your progress with this. If you find you still need assistance with getting Outlook configured correctly, shoot me a private message.

McLion - THank you for your assistance with this matter as well. Much appreciated.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    MMP,

Keep me posted on your progress with this. If you find you still need assistance with getting Outlook configured correctly, shoot me a private message.

McLion - Thank you for your assistance with this matter as well. Much appreciated.
    There is a support article on the CompanionLink website for this problem:
    http://www.companionlink.com/support...red_in_Outlook

Hi Thomas.

I do have anti-virus (Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security) installed, and it's updated. But the problem is that my Outlook is 2003, not 2007 or 2010. Is there an article that explains how to do this with OL 2003?
    Windows 8.1 - Office 365/Outlook 2013 - Nokia Lumia 1020

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Hi Thomas.

I do have anti-virus (Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security) installed, and it's updated. But the problem is that my Outlook is 2003, not 2007 or 2010. Is there an article that explains how to do this with OL 2003?
    MMP,

According to Microsoft, there is no way to disable this function in Outlook 2003, however Outlook 2007 and 2010 offer the feature to turn the security measure off. At this point I do not have any more relevant data on this problem but will continue to look for something. All the web forums on this subject tell end users to update their Anti Virus software as the resolution. I realize you have done this, so I am a bit stumped at the moment on how to proceed.