+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colors and category

Colors and category

This is a silly issue...however the how to guides show the calendar with the color categories being noticeable even on the year view. mine only shows dots. I synched with my old palm calendar and used those categories. thoughts? ideas? I just downloaded the application so bear with me if I am asking an obvious question.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruthablue View Post
    This is a silly issue...however the how to guides show the calendar with the color categories being noticeable even on the year view. mine only shows dots. I synched with my old palm calendar and used those categories. thoughts? ideas? I just downloaded the application so bear with me if I am asking an obvious question.
    Hello Aruthablue,

Welcome to the DejaOffice Forums.
    We just recently rewrote the entire Calendar app in DejaOffice for iPhone/iPad.
    I am noting the same behavior in the Year view as you are reporting. At this time this is expected behavior. If it is chenged in the near future I will report back on this thread.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We are here to help.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread